By NORHALIMAH

Berkongsi rasa,tips dan cerita

LightBlog

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. such a great memory to be remembered. thanks to Su and Bella. For such precious moments. Taking pictures together....

LAST WEEK

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
such a great memory to be remembered.
thanks to Su and Bella.
For such precious moments.
Taking pictures together.
Eating together.
Making fun together.
Talking.
Sharing.
Thanks for making me happy.
I still want to go to Planetarium and Taman Tasik Perdana with both of you!
^_^
Now,it's time to struggle.
Examination time,final is just around the corner.
Good luck to all Aikolians.

p/s:more than 150 pictures for last week k=p

to my friend,M.Syafiq Abdul Manaf,be strong.
I know you are able to go through.
I can see that you are trying to "wake up" again.
Dont give up,everyone of us will support you always.
Especially your family.You're lucky enough.
So,never feel down.

0 ulasan: