By NORHALIMAH

Berkongsi rasa,tips dan cerita

LightBlog

Bismillahirrahmahim. Thanks to my dear friend for tagging me^_^ Missing you,Sarah. 1) If someone says, "Is this ok?? You say : Because ...

Full of Sunshine.

Bismillahirrahmahim.
Thanks to my dear friend for tagging me^_^
Missing you,Sarah.

1) If someone says, "Is this ok?? You say :
Because of you- After School
Why?Because of me? What I've done?=p


2) How would you describe yourself?
Chocolate Love- SNSD
Hah?? One of my fav: Chocolates^_^

3) What do you like in a girl?
First Love-Utada Hikaru

4) How do you feel today?
Everyday I love you- Boyzone
Everyday I love you,family,friends and everyone!

5) What is your life's purpose?
Awaken-Maher Zain
Remember that Allah always with us

6) What's your motto?
Insha Allah- Maher Zain
Insha Allah I will do my best^_^

7) What do your friends think of you?
Nothing On You( Korean version) -Jay Park

Nothing on me,friends??=_=

8) What do you think of your parents?
Yang Sempurnakanku-Sixth Sense
Really? I'm proud to hear that,thanks^_^

9) What do you think about every often?
Langkah Tercipta-UNIC
Thousand steps in our life begin from a step,right?

10) What is 2+2 ?
This I promise you-N'sync
I'll try my best to keep my promise=)

11) What do you think of your best friend(s)?
I think I-bOA
Full house OST,I think I love you,my dear best friend
*right song in describing my feeling to her*XD

12) What do you think of the person you like?
Swear it again-Westlife
Because I don't easily trust people,maybe???

13) What is your life story?
Hold My Hand-Maher Zain
Thanks to all of you=)

14) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Impian Kasih-Inteam
ha?? no comment=p

15) What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Beautiful Soul- Jesse mcartney
Husnu Zon..right?

16) What will you dance to at your wedding?
Tearin' Up My Heart-Nsync
its bad,right? So I'm not going to dance..haha

17) What will they play at your feneral?
Hanya Tuhan Yang Tahu-unic
as a Muslim, do pray for me. :)

18) What is your biggest fear?
Muhasabah Cinta-Edcoustic
Muhasabah...Allah is my biggest fear.

19) What is your biggest secret?
Autumn in my heart OST
Let me just keep it as my secret..huhu,autumn in my heart only=p

20) What will you post this as?

Full of sunshine-Jang Geun Seuk
wow? that's cool^_^

Done ^_^
Good Luck to all people who will be tagged by me!
Just answer it,no one will say that your answers're wrong.=p

1. Akrimi
2.Aisyah
3.Farah
4.Sofian
5.Liyana Azmin
6.Bella
7.Aty
8.Kashrah
9.Norahil Husna
10.Ayie
11.Fazreen Hazrina
12.Yana
13.Kak Ain Shamila
14.Salim
15.Hashim
16.Kak Amy
17.Kak GG
18.Luqman
19.Laisha
20.Midah

Haaa...already enough 20,rite?

0 ulasan: