By NORHALIMAH

Berkongsi rasa,tips dan cerita

LightBlog

love to see this baby so much! Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. I just want to say that,I love to see baby around me. They're so cute. Their ac...

Baby,I love you

love to see this baby so much!


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
I just want to say that,I love to see baby around me.
They're so cute.
Their act make me laugh and smile.
They're so special to me.
Maybe because I don't have any sister or brother.=p
I'm also like to see kids around me,playing together with them.
I'll love them like my own sister or brother.^_^
Please treat them well,they have the right to live happily too.
Love them!
Looking at them..I love them!
I can see your teeth,my dear!=p
I'm here,mama!
my cute expressions

that's all..a lot of cute pictures today.^_^ kawaii!
take care and keep smiling.

0 ulasan: