By NORHALIMAH

Berkongsi rasa,tips dan cerita

LightBlog

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim Alhamdullilah. 1 month already passed. My Law Attachment Programme. So far so good. It's awesome and it gave me...

1 month passed:)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Alhamdullilah. 1 month already passed.
My Law Attachment Programme.
So far so good.
It's awesome and it gave me new experience :)
Thanks to all the lawyers and staffs for being helpful and patience in teaching me^_^
I hope I can learn more.
2 months to go.
I think I'll miss all the things in that firm after I've finished this attachment.
May Allah ease me and all my fellow friends.
I hope I can learn many things.
Thanks to Allah for giving me this opportunity.
Thanks to my friend, Fyza for giving such inspirational words through your blog.
Just like a lyric in The Climb :

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

^_^

Wassalam.



1 ulasan:

N.Fizah berkata...

salam... :) insyaAllah, May Allah ease us dear..amin :) <3