By NORHALIMAH

Berkongsi rasa,tips dan cerita

LightBlog

LAW In a short term,law can be interpreted as rules and regulations.Law always appears in all situation.Why we as a human need law.One of th...

HOW DO YOU DEFINE LAW??


LAW

In a short term,law can be interpreted as rules and regulations.Law always appears in all situation.Why we as a human need law.One of the objectives is to secure human's rights.I have learn about law for 2 semesters. It was really tought and challenging. We need to exert our full effort in order to learn about it. Law?? We need to understand it. My lecturers said that we don't have to read one by one word in law textbook. Actually,using mind map system is an effective way in order to catch up everything in law. There are many terms and cases to remember. As a law student, I must be able to apply the principle of law. Sometimes, I feel stress too. I must be strong. My journey is still long to achieve what I want but this is my choice,so I hope I will not give up. My problem is my english. I need to improve it. My lecturer said that law students must be good in English. For all my friends in CFS IIUM, may all of us will be attained our goal in the future.=)





0 ulasan: