By NORHALIMAH

Berkongsi rasa,tips dan cerita

LightBlog

Bismilahirrahmanirrahim. It's almost 1 year and I just came to know about it. My entry in this blog about one of the programmes Forum In...

thanks kak Wardina:)




Bismilahirrahmanirrahim.
It's almost 1 year and I just came to know about it.
My entry in this blog about one of the programmes

Forum Intelektual Pesona Tinta Emas & Layar Perak..


Kak Dina stated it in her blog. Awesome:) Alhamdullilah.
Thanks to you^^

I was so lucky to be there. This programme, I gave it 5 stars. I got a lot of information. Thanks to one of my idols, Prof Dr Harlina Halizah Siraj and not forget my special thanks to Wardina Safiyyah for sharing her experience. Btw, just click this if u want to know about my entry about the forum: click this

Thanks:)

*happy^^

0 ulasan: