By NORHALIMAH

Berkongsi rasa,tips dan cerita

LightBlog

bismillahirrahmanirrahim. it's almost 2 weeks being a second year student here. deep in my heart, I'm wondering how I'm going to...

almost 2 weeks


bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
it's almost 2 weeks being a second year student here.
deep in my heart, I'm wondering how I'm going to face this semester.
I'm sure all of my friends have this kind of feeling too.
Although,it can't be denied that all of the subjects for this semester are quite tough,let's do our best!
InshaAllah,everything will be ok!

subjects for this sem:
CRIMINAL LAW 1
COMPULSORY MOOTS

USUL FIQH 1

FAMILY LAW 1
ISLAMIC CRIMINAL LAW 1

CONTITUTIONAL LAW 1

ETHICS AND FIQH FOR EVERYDAY LIFE




If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't. If you'd like to win but think you can't, It's almost certain you won't. Life's battles don't always go To the stronger or faster man, But sooner or later, the man who wins Is the man who thinks he can.

P/S: GAMBATE!
TO ALL MY CLASSMATES,HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND WITH A LOT OF CASES ^_^

BY :N.H.A.R

0 ulasan: