By NORHALIMAH

Berkongsi rasa,tips dan cerita

LightBlog

I found one song.I think it is really special to me.Firstly,I listen to this song without knowing it's meaning. Japanese song.However,my...

~buat semua yang sentiasa di sisi saya~

I found one song.I think it is really special to me.Firstly,I listen to this song without knowing it's meaning. Japanese song.However,my heart keep saying that it has a good meaning. I already found it's translation. You can read it here.This is the song...

LA FAMILIA BY MATSUMOTO JUN





TRANSLATION :
It all began in Hawaii A.RA.SHI
A.RA.SHI for dream
Clasping hands alternately with everyone,
while keeping up each day's arduous schedules
Lacking the ability, and cannot find one's self, holding in unease the entire day
Still, even if the road ahead is undefined,
Run towards the present with all your strength

Found a reason to be strong,
You are the one always in my heart, my friend
Every time you call my name, I'll be there
No matter how far, we are friends

Understanding myself, and vaguely knowing what kind of place I'm at
During the times when I couldn't trust in anyone, during the times when I couldn't see my surroundings clearly,
there have been instances where I've wasted a lot of time,
and instances where I understand clearly
yet still cannot do it
Taking each step with my own feet, surpassing the barriers, that is the present
"These past five years, I've never been alone." Experiencing this everyday,
I walked through five years.
Undertaking the pain together, sharing the laughter together
Passing each day with happiness, at the same time thankful of those around me
My own road was chosen by my own self
My mind is steady and firm
(echo: my mind is steady and firm)
*

What would it be like after five years?
Would each day still pass with happiness?
Compared to the present, would I be more trusting in myself and others?
Waiting here with a smile,
waiting for the future of the next five years
If possible, the wishes written down in my letter
I want to convey it all
The new road that I've started creating from here,
I want to convey this long road to everyone.
One person running, aiming for the topline, with a juxtaposing lane by the side
At that time, who will be by my side?
Without a doubt it will be the five of us together Within the encircled surroundings, like it is now
With you at my side, with everyone at my side

*
*

At that time, who will be by my side?
Without a doubt it will be the five of us together Within the encircled surroundings, like it is now
With you at my side, with everyone at my side
At that time, who will be by my side?
Without a doubt it will be the five of us together Within the encircled surroundings, with you at my side This is what I hope for, I make this wish here now

0 ulasan: