By NORHALIMAH

Berkongsi rasa,tips dan cerita

LightBlog

Something happened to me today. I'm really dissapointed with myself. I knew that it was my fault too. What I'm going to do now????? ...

I'm so sad today!

Something happened to me today. I'm really dissapointed with myself. I knew that it was my fault too. What I'm going to do now?????
I want to cry but not here. I dont want my friends worry about me. Please be happy,Imah!!!
If my mother know about it,she will be dissapointed with me but I'm sure that she will give me a strong support.
Today,most of us are not happy..Moody...Sad...Disappointed....But I never let my feeling control myself.I must do something to improve what I've done before.Allah want to test me this time.
Deep in my heart,I'm sure if I try to change it,I will get the best. Allah always want the best.
I will try as much as Ican to prove that I can do it. People can do it! Why not me???

I must be strong and try to achieve what I want. I must exert a lot of efforts in order to be what I want..I hope everything will be okay after this.. ..

0 ulasan: