By NORHALIMAH

Berkongsi rasa,tips dan cerita

LightBlog

assalamualaikum I hope all of you in a pink of health. Today I want to share about my result on first semester at the university. Actually, ...

My first result at university

assalamualaikum

I hope all of you in a pink of health. Today I want to share about my result on first semester at the university.

Actually, I have tried to check my result online since yesterday. Unfortunately, my university website was in error connection. I became more nervous. My mom gave me support to make me strong and accept whatever the result for my first exam in university system.

Me?As usually,I'm not strong enough when I wait anykind of result.I really worried about it.
I only knew what was my result this morning. My cousin checked it for me from Johor. It was funny. I did'nt know why I can't look my result by myself..haha... Maybe Allah want to test me.

Alhamdullilah, I got an excellent result(actually x de la sgt cemerlang) hihi. I knew Allah always has the reason behind this. I accepted it and I hope I can improve myself and my result. In addition, I knew it was the best for me. Get knowledge because of Allah.

My mum told me to study more effective and struggle enough in order to achieve a good result than before. My mum knew that my main itention in studying not only to get a good result.
Whatever I hope my mum will be happy for what I have achieved since I was kid.

That's all...
see you in the next post...wassalam..

0 ulasan: